Monday 18 May 2009

Oh Library, why do you hurt me so?

I have spent eight hours locked in there already today. Stupid, stupid exams. Stupid, stupid dumb blondes who sat across the room from me all evening and whispered and giggled. How do you like Vanders, eh? Nice, eh? How do you like it shoved in that oversized food hole?

The only thing tougher than revision right now is writing a dumb cover letter for my CV, for a research project that I thought I'd already guaranteed my place on. How many times can you wax lyrical about molecular pathways in one side of A4? I'm aiming for a new world record.

Finally, MRI tomorrow morning. 9am, so no revision time wasted. Except for the fact that said hospital is not on any transport routes that I'm familiar with, and therefore is a 90 minute walk. I do not 7.30am. I like it even less when I'm outside in it.

No comments: