Monday 11 May 2009

2/250 (and Stage Success at last!)

Book 2! Already! I'm so on a roll! Probably to make up for the zero books I will read once there are no exams to procrastinate about...

Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult
Bleh - there is no point in me writing anything - I loved it! Gonna start again now :)

And I just discovered that My Sister's Keeper is coming out as a movie this summer! I'm so psyched! It's like my favourite book ever!!! And with Cameron Diaz in it, I can even drag R along...

To add to my 'woo'ness, I did my first assessed presentation today! And really enjoyed it - well, while I was up there. Once I'd finished, and had to answer questions, it wasn't so great, but that'll teach me for asking nitpicking questions about the other presentations! Should point out it was a GROUP effort, and a GROUP success, and I love my GROUP to bits (however much I could have strangled each and every one of them with my bare hands only a week ago).

No comments: