Friday 15 May 2009

5'll make you feel alright!

I am so ridiculously sick to the back teeth of '5 things' on Facebook!!! I use FB to catch up with goss from old school mates, stalk people I'd rather not talk to, and keep up to date on who's going out with who. I do not care if you have an empty beer can within arm's reach, and four other boring and ordinary items. Equally, it's not gonna make my day to discover that you have hand picked the 5 most bizarre items in you house to sit next to before filling that quiz out.

And if you can't beat them....

1. A plastic skull - gained using the best of medical communication and informed consent while celebrating the closure of the Union. I also have a yellow pool ball from that evening. The table itself wouldn't fit down the stairs...

2. A wine glass. Empty, obv.

3. Half a billion padded envelopes. I'm trying to save enough to pad my room. Cheaper heating bills....

4. The Anatomy Colouring Book. Cos colouring is the new studying.

5. A stretchy rubber ball that looks like a lion, complete with stretchy tufts of mane. My mother sent it, for stress relief. Erm, thanks.

[If anyone doesn't get the title, I refer you to popular 90's music]

No comments: