Sunday 10 May 2009

I am 1/250 of the way through 1 item on my list.

101/1001 is off the ground :D Well, one point is... books!

1/250. The Devil Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger

I've seen the film twice, loved it equally both times. And I adore Lauren Weisberger's work - I read Chasing Harry Winston in a tiny airport in Germany when my flight was delayed for several hours, without putting it down. Prada is different, but you can hear the same voice resonating through it. Andy is less likeable than in the film, but I guess that could be Anne Hathaway's talent more than anything else! Lots of name dropping, fairly predictable, but kept moving at a good pace.

The boyf has bought me some classics for my birthday, so no light bedtime reading for a while now, with them and the revision material!

No comments: