Thursday 14 May 2009

Dumb, Dumber, and Jelly.

All I learnt today is that Lucozade doesn't make good flower water. You'd think that would be obvious from the photosynthesis equation, but I tried anyway.

And, 5 hours after I switched on the computer, plus 2 powercuts which hall staff were less than hasty in dealing with, all I have done is read like 2 years of Michelle Au's blog (I love her cartoons) and try to figure out how to make two pennies into a pair of earrings.

Productive, no. I promise after I make another batch of food for the freezer (since Morrison's stopped making the two veggie ready meals that were providing 90% of my week's sustenance, I'm forcing myself to make curry,and chilli, and pasta bake, to freeze in perfect one person portions), I will go to the library.

Ooh, and put away those freshly laundered tshirts. And alphabetise my DVDs. Maybe watch the end of The Prince And Me (don't judge me - it was a birthday gift, and I happen to like Julia Stiles).

Bleh, procrastination. You may be more fun than Haematology today, but you will bite me on the (sizeable) ass in 11 days when exams start AND I REALISE I KNOW NOTHING.

Btw... the earring thing. Seems you need a drill with a fine bit. And even then I can only find instructions if you hammer the penny flat first, which would ruin the print. Or whatever a coin design is called. Minting? Funky shield thing? Meh.

No comments: