Friday 22 May 2009

Exam Countdown: 3 days.

The boyf has gone on a girly shopping trip with some mates to London today, so to avert my green eyes, I did a 7 hour library haul. Hopefully cracked enough info into my thick skull to pass Monday's exam, just got half of the anatomy curriculum to cover and I'm done.

One of my mates has got into Urban Exploring, in the local hospitals/asylums - we seem to have quite a few! Not sure what that says about the locals....
Anyway, the photos are beautiful! Really would love to get into it, but a criminal record for trespassing doesn't look so great on a surgical CV!

Home in 2 weeks! Can't believe that first year is over so quickly. No more halls. No more anatomy class. No more having 35 other people in the house to talk to when I can't be arsed to revise! I'm definitely gonna miss having all my friends within 100 yards... Just found another possible flat, with a roof garden! Fingers crossed our investor (slash flatmate's Dad :p ) likes the look of it too....

No comments: