Monday 28 April 2008

Dr Jelly is in the house...

My super-diagnostic powers have been proved correct.

Remember the two calls last week?
1 stroke, back home waiting for a follow up in Out Patients.
1 NSTEMI, admitted to CCU and now transferred to a regional cardiac care centre.

Shut up
, anyone who says that's a barn-door diagnosis. I know it is. But it doesn't detract from my feelings of intelligence and clinical intellect. Much.

And while watching Street Doctors on telly the other day:
The patient was explaining the problem he had with his hand, and before the doctor on telly got a word in, I leaned over to my Mum and said "I bet you a cup of tea that it's Dupuytren's contracture."

One cup of tea and one smily Jelly when the doctor finally spoke. Go me!

I am a diagnostic genius :)

Let's hope it's as easy as this when I am actually a doctor.

No comments: