Thursday 12 February 2009

White spots in my vision

There is a limit to my snow tolerance. It was passed last Tuesday. Walking the 5miles round trip for hospital based tutorials is less than fun in clear weather. In 3 inches of (still falling) snow, it's a nightmare.

Especially getting there to find that the clinician teaching us had skived, so we were stuck with the Head of Anatomy - twat.

Bonus points: rest of the day off! :D

So I think the plan for this fine Thursday is to chill out with Langman's gross babies and a big mug of tea.

And tomorrow I'm going home! Yay! Valentine's weekend with R!
I am so excited! I've not seen him in over four weeks so it'll be a massively cuddly mushy reunion on the station platform. My first proper Valentine's, and I get to spend it with my gorgeous man :)

No comments: