Friday 13 February 2009

Training the heart to hold...

I'm on a train. As I was three hours ago. I will still be on a train in another three hours. How did Scotland and England end up so far apart?

I don't actually mind long solitary journeys. It's a nice opportunity to chill out by myself and think (I'd do this if there wasn't some loud Scotch lass down the carriage from me). And watch beautiful scenery pass by (I'd do this, if it weren't pitch black outside).

Instead, I'm left with some intermittent pondering. I'm heading home to see R! He's on the road, navigating through ice and fog to pick me up from the train station (2 hours from home). He's a lovely boy :)

This is luxury. Double seat, cos my seatmate forgot to get on at Glasgow :) Sug plocket for my Delia compy :) Enough leg room to curl up, cross legged, and type away to my heart's content, with no one looking through the gap in the seats over my shoulder.

My first ever proper Valentine's weekend! I'm thinking flowers, jewellry, romantic dinner a deux, woodland walks, bedtime cuddles... I might get the last one. I'm setting my expectations low... No disappointments. Nah, I'm (sort of) kidding. It's gonna be a fantastic weekend, even if we spend the whole time stuck in the house with his housemates in front of the telly. Just cos I get to spend time with R. Aww, I'm all mushy. Like a marshmallow.

Talking of edibles, I have cookies! Proper Millie's cookies! :D Num num num num num...

No comments: