Friday 13 June 2008

Ultimatums, decisions, and soppy Jelly's...

H issued an ULTIMATUM, of sorts. Pick R or S, and stick to that decision. Tell them.

So... it didn't take much deliberation. S has been invited for coffee later this week. He is under the unfortunate illusion that it's a date.

H has also given me the script, or at least a rough outline. I quote:

"I really like you but if we do share a room in spain, I don't want you to be under the illusion that anything's gonna happen cos I don't really want that. You're a fab friend but I think we'd be better just staying as friends and if you're honest, I don't think you'd be into starting a relationship with me anyway"

I do plan to edit that somewhat...

I want to manage to get what he said about "being cautious about getting involved in anything in case it doesn't work out and messes up Spain" into the conversation without it being blatantly obvious that I'm simply throwing his words back at him.

That sounds like I'm being bitchy about this. Let's get this clear. I'm not.

The guilt of stringing along two guys was starting to set in, and I realised that even if R said he wasn't interested, I'd be too busy getting over that to go out with S anyway. Yes, first meeting to love in less than a week. I REALLY do fall head over heels sometimes.

No comments: