Saturday 5 December 2009

Tweeeet.

I was supposed to finish the GI system today. I'm still 2 lectures off. Bah!

I was supposed to wrap the Christmas presents tonight. They're all sat on my bed. Unwrapped.

I was supposed to not buy any more alcohol til at least next week. I have a new bottle of wine in my fridge. Now half empty. Bonus - I did not get ID'd for it. Antibonus - I'm supposed to be over 25 for that to happen. Shit. Boyf suggested that I have gained wrinkles from excessive drinking.

Boyfriend may have said "We shall see" and then "You may get lucky" when I said that I didn't think we would get married in the next decade (his idea, not mine). Am 80% happy and 20% scared shitless. Do not want to plan a wedding in the next five years.

Flatmate has gone out with friend (amid much giggling) so I have the flat to myself. Myself and Sauvignon Blanc are bonding. We are nearly best friends already.

I am out of Oreo's. This is a national disaster.

I am currently discussing my black cloud treatment with a relative stranger, in full internet view of many medics I know in real life. This is my confession.

No comments: