Saturday 17 May 2008

Budge over Bridget, this is Jelly Jones, chronic singleton

And the curse of the chronic singleton has struck again.

Shock horror, I got a text on Thurs afternoon, thanking me for a lovely evening, telling me I was an amazing girl, and then going on to say that Mr Perfect would just like to be friends. Apparently, there was no chemistry. Bastard.

However, when God closes a window, He opens a door. Ok, so I probably shouldn't take religion out of context to make a point about relationships, but Mr Not-Quite-As-Perfect-But-The-Best-Option-I've-Had-In-A-While has appeared in my life.

Yet another friend of a friend. I really should stop relying on my mates to set me up with lads. However, this one, S, actually seems to enjoy my company and wants to meet up again!

So I'm mentioning him no more, in case I curse yet another promising relationship.

No comments: