Saturday 31 January 2009

Mooooo-re procrastinating

Wow - a whole month since I last managed to log on and type anything...

January was good, on the whole. A week away with R to celebrate 6 months, filled with adventure tree climbing, swimming rapids, and playing Robin Hood. A week in bed with horrific gastroenteritis. A week of exams. A week of doing absolutely zilch while waiting for the new semester to start.

And why I am back on the ol' blog? Another assignment *rolls eyes*

Discuss the issues surrounding the hazards and risks to health of Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis.

Thrilling. I'm out of spongy cow jokes already. I'm yet to find any decent research that will actually contribute to my paper. I've watered the cactus twice though! And rearranged my alcohol shelf.

Think the time is nigh to wander next door to see flatmate E and bitch about people again... or eat cake.

No comments: